Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee has traveled around the globe as a an ambassador for Smith Cult. Apart from instructing salon partners as well as organizing demonstrations and other events Her work with Marie Claire London included training. The experience still informs Ashlee's working today. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty partner since I can remember. We've worked together in all corners of the industry, from the counters up to red carpet. My clients who are regulars and celebrities brides inspire me and give me ideas and tips to share as a life and beauty professional. My favourite way of winding down is by spending relaxing in the outdoors, and then having a big dinner with friends and family. To achieve my goals, I will combine my talent and my community resources in order to create a space where people can be entertained, educated, and enriched by my work. Ashlee Glazer is an on-air beauty expert and celebrity make-up artist who inspires her clients to develop confidence and strength while empowering confidence in their own self-expression. Her mission is to help women appear and feel amazing as they take on the world. The couple who were born on May 12, have been Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) chose Goshen due to the fact that when I first arrived on campus, I felt like this was the place I was meant to be. I found myself drawn by the atmosphere on campus as well as interactions between the teams. Coach P. Ryan helped me in making my decision. One of my favorite athletic moments as a spectator was the fact that they won both State and National titles.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashton Whitty and Asia Argento

Rosalia measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Read more about Rose Namajunas and Reign Edwards